Another Linde Werdelin User - Get information from Martin G.
It is a danish watch maker with R&D in Denmark and offices in London and other selected places.
Martin G. have created a webpage a nice webpage with photos and information on these nice watches.
Check it out on lwlounge.com
Added some more links to this page
And the number of watches - makes it easy to find the one and only watch your looking for.
Added both Sant Blanc with their many watches - that that many vintage watches, but sometimes you just want a nice daily watch.
A trusted good danish online watch seller..
A guy called Micki in Denmark have i site called dreamwatch - a good name for a site that sells used "highend" watches. Not to many watches - but always a good place to look for watches when living in Denamrk.
Link to his site here ... Dreamwatch . The Site is in Danish - but that should not stop anyone for looking ;-)
Ps. Yes that is my Panerai 1B on the frontpage - always nice to see ones photos around in the world...
Added new super watch site to my links section.
Bas is well respected and I hope all will work out well for him.
It is not only watches he sell - but he can also help with watch repair if that is needed.
I would love some of these watches....:
Added one more internet watch shop
I now have one more watch shop I have to visit once to twice a week just to check out all the nice watches.
Now my only problem is saving up to my next watch.
I can recommend only recommend you to visit "Kroon Watches" where I have had a good and professional talks with Marco from Kroon Watches.
I can only dream of many of the watches they have e.g.
- Royal Oak Jumbo
- Submariner no date
- GMT Master II Ceramic
- Deepsea Seadweller
- Deepsea Seadweller
They also have special watches - maybe not for me - but it's nice to see them as a WIS.
List of Watch Catalogs - request information
Found this page that listed all the watch brands where you can receive a catalog from. You can try.
Some are limited to the US - but some can be ordered over the internet.
And as they say it will make a nice coffee table spread.
So here goes.....
- BREITLING Call (203) 762-1180 - nicely tell them that you would like a catalog when they answer.
- IWC - https://www.iwc.com/lecture/catalogu...e_order-en.asp - restricted to some countries, including USA.
- IWC posters for PURCHASE - https://www.iwc.com/communication/ca...n_order-en.asp
- Ulysse Nardin - http://www.ulysse-nardin.com/contact.jsp?ID_Page=10000C
- DeWitt - http://www.dewitt.ch/loader.php?lang=en -- CLICK CONTACT - CHECK CATALOGUE BOX
- Cartier - www.cartier.com - contact - ask nicely
- Audemars Piguet - http://www2.audemarspiguet.com/custo...0&menu_pos_2=3 - request catalog in message
- Montblanc - http://www.montblanc.com/contact/index_newsletter.php
- Graham - email: firstname.lastname@example.org Omega - http://www.omegawatches.com/index.php?id=1012
- Patek Philippe - www.patek.com --> contact and ask
- Panerai: https://www.panerai.com/secure/s_con...gua=2&mode=new - 4 or 5 catalogs to choose from.
- Breguet: http://breguet.com/en/forms/order_catalogue_form.php
- Vacheron Constantin - http://www.vacheron-constantin.com/ - Click your area - then click Concierge in upper right corner
- Porsche Design - http://www.porsche-design.com/live/c...ActiveID=60114 - Select Timepieces and ask for a catalog in the message box
- Oris - http://www.oris.ch/contact/contact.aspx?ln=en - CLICK CATALOG BOX
- U-BOAT - http://www.uboatwatch.it/main.html - CLICK CONTACT in lower left corner - ask nicely.
- Tag Heuer- http://www.tagheuer.com/mytagheuer/c...ex.lbl?lang=en
- Baume & Mercier- http://www.baume-and-mercier.com/cat...gue.aspx?ln=en
- Chopard- http://www.chopard.com/#pages/contact%20us/8/1 - Go to Contact, Then Contact Us, then click Catalog box
- Blancpain - http://www.blancpain.ch/e/catalogues/order_catalogue
- Jaeger Le Coultre- http://www.jaeger-lecoultre.com/contact.do
- Maurice Lacroix- http://www.mauricelacroix.com/index.php?p=785
- Raymond Weil - http://www.raymondweil.com/Modules/S...?MenuId=NDI1Nw - select CATALOGUE REQUEST in the drop down menu
- Longines- http://www.longines.com/eng/html_lon...ue_request.cfm
- Glashütte - e-mail: email@example.com - this email address is specifically for catalogs
- Girard Perregaux- http://www.girard-perregaux.com/contact/contact_en.aspx
- A. Lange & Sohne- https://www.alange-soehne.com/en/contact/catalogue.php
- Bergeon - http://www.bergeon.ch/pages/commande.php?langue=2 - Workshop Catalog
- Bell & Ross - http://www.bellross.com - CLICK SERVICE - Then CATALOG - You have to register for the site
Added another watch shop to my bookmarks ;-)
Now I only have to win the lottery in order to get 1-2-3 new watches here in 2010.
So add this to your bookmarks and start to dream ;-)
The watch web-shop is www.kroonwatches.com
Respectful and highly recommended net-watchshop.
I can only recommend Alex's new watchshop with his focus on new watches to a good price, his ability to find used watches at a very reasonable price and last but NOT least when dealing online. I can say that you will be treated very well and he will do his best to give you a super service.
Check out his watches both new and old, and of many brands.
But mainly he has watches that any watch "freak" will find very interesting. I for one keep his watchshop in my bookmarks and check it out weekly.
If only I had the money I would know many watches I could get for my small collection.
So check out his shop here : www.bestoftime.eu
New Place for Super watches added to my weekly checklist
Well so fra I have 3-4 webshops I do check out on a weekly if not daily basis - for information and just for fun - to see if my next dream watch is somewhere out there.!!!
This time it is the www.steinermaastricht.nl that has come to my attention.
Checkout some of these "clocks" - including my grail watch - the Rolex MILSUB!!!
Found additional nice places to search for my dream watch
It is both a very positive thing to view nice watches but at the same time it can be very frustrating - seeing all these nice watches and don't have the money right now to get one - but hay that is how it is to be a WIS - You can enjoy looking at watches without buying them. People that are not WIS will not understand this - but let me keep one of my small hobbies.
So without holding back I bring some nice online shops in the EU that is on my weekly checkup list - or maybe bi-weekly.
This time I focus on shops in Germany - as I would prefer to do business inside EU and not be forced to pay extra tax and VAT.
I will ad these to my links page as well
Added www.fratellowatches.com on the link page.
The autor of this site also makes contributions to WorldTempus’s Chronicles. But check out his site and lets all share the pasion of watches !
Watch Magazines of the world
As a true WIS I do link to look at watches in magazines, in movies, on people, on photos, etc. But I also like to read through a watch magazine. And the good part is that this I can keep for my self. The wife have no idea why I like to sit and read about watches (also related to books). So I have found links to some of the worlds watch magazines, or magazines that have watch related information in them.MDT - maquinasdeltiempo -
Europa Star - "The World's leading watch magazine"
Happy News (Spécial)
Patek Philippe (Bi-annuel)
On Time (by Maurice Lacroix) (Trimestriel)